Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Meet Henva




HI! I'm Henva and my "Simply Glamorous" co-founders have labeled me as the "President" of our group. Maybe because I am the oldest? Who knows? I have been papercrafting the "correct way" since 2001 and absolutely love creating and learning new things about my creative abilities. My style is what I like to call "Glamour chic," very neat and clean cut, but with femme elements that pop, well except for when my muse is my son.

Here are some of my projects: http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries&u=89372

I am super excited about this endeavor and hope that you will be too! Hope you like what you see and join us for some super exciting challenges and swaps in the near future!

Blog: Stop and Stare 4 Awhile

No comments:

Post a Comment